Cameron is an urban designer and architect with a developed understanding of sustainable urban growth management. Since 1995, Cameron has designed and directed significant urban expansion and urban regeneration design projects in Queensland. He has highly developed visual communication skills and significant experience with both private and public sector clients. He is also one of the foremost enquiry by design facilitators in Australia and regularly uses this skill to engage stakeholders in the design process.
- Registered Architect, QLD (3301)
- Registered Architect, NSW (6994)
- Member, Royal Australian Institute of Architects
- Member, UDIA.
- Member, Urban Design Alliance, Research Pillar, Queensland, (2002- Present)
- Member, Wilston Group (SEQ Sustainability), (2012-2014)
- Examiner, Board of Architects/Architectural Accreditation Council of Australia Inc. ongoing
- 2011 Queensland Awards for Planning Excellence, The Hard Won Victory Award, Merit, Strengthening and Rebuilding Grantham
- 2012 UDIA Award, Small Residential Subdivision, Gordon Olive Estate
- 2011 Queensland Awards for Planning Excellence, Best Planning Idea Award, Merit, Woolloongabba Urban Development Area
- 2009 UDIA Award, Small Residential Subdivision, Grace Wilson Estate
- 2008 PIA Qld Awards for Excellence, Transport Planning, Award for Excellence, Varsity Station Village Master Plan
- 2007 RAIA Regional and State Commendation, Glenelg Street Master Plan, South Bank
- 2006 PIA National Awards, Social and Community Based Planning, Winner, Wynnum CBD Urban Renewal Planning Charrette.
Director, Deicke Richards (1994 – Present)
- Norman Creek 2026 Master Plan with John Gaskell Planning Consultants and team, Brisbane City Council (2012)
- Noosa North Shore Eco Toursim MAster Plan, Petrac (2010)
- Grantham Master Plan, Lockyer Valley (2011)
- Oceanside Town Centre Master Plan, Stockland, (2014-ongoing)
- Toondah Harbour and Weinam Creek Priority Development Area Structure Plans, Redland City Council & EDQ, (2014)
- Woolloongabba UDA, Urban Land Development Authority, (2010)
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital Master Plan, with lead consultant Conrad Gargett and MAAP, (2010)
- Park Ridge Public Domain Guidlines Design Guidelines, Logan City Council, (2009)
- Pacific Pines New Settlement, Lennox Head, Petrac, (2007).
- South Bank Public Realm – series of 10 projects, South Bank Corporation, (2012-2015)
- Domestic Terminal Public Weather Protection, Brisbane Airport Corporation, (2014)
- Gold Coast Rapid Transit Station, early works design, Gold Coast City Council, (2009)
- Noosa North Shore ‘Beach Houses’, Petrac, (2006)
- JPC Tuckshop, Science Centre, Hospitality and Trade Training, John Paul College
- Glenelg Street Public Realm Master Plan, South Bank, South Bank Corporation, (2005).
- Workshop Design Leader, EbD workshops for thirteen high schools across Queensland (2009-2014)
- Workshop Design Leader, Bridge to Bridge, Ridge to River workshop (2013)
- Workshop Design Leader, Brisbane Airport Master Plan Charrette, Brisbane Airport Corporation, (2009)
- Workshop Facilitator, Mackay Show Grounds EbD, ULDA, (2008)
- Workshop Facilitator, Cardinia Employment Precinct EbD, Melbourne, Cardinia Shire Council.